Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jeepers it has been hot here. 102 yesterday and supposed to be 105 today. Yikes. Yesterday morning the transformer blew at about 6:40 am so we got ready for work in the dark, no hair dryer, no coffee, nothing. Called the electric company and they said they would have it up and running by 9am. Got home just before 5 and guess what, because I have not put my key back on my keychain, I could not get in because the electricity was still off! Garage door openers do not work without it! Checked every window---all locked, good for us huh? So called electric again and they said by 7 at the latest. Went to Barnes and Nobles with a friend to walk around where it was cool so I could wait to get in my house. Crazy huh?

Only a week till we leave for the beach. I am looking forward to it.

It is still hard for me to believe my new reality.
I love you girls.

No comments: