Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally

I know I have not posted in more than a month. It has been 19 months and I still miss my girls everyday. Kendall would be a darling little girl now and would be talking and walking and I am sure have the cutest personality possible. Megan would be so very excited and dressing her in all the latest styles. New Years was tough, I kept thinking how much Megan would have loved going out as a 21 year old. I found some bling for their flowers and Happy New Year stars.

We began our Compassionate Friends Chapter. We have had two official meetings now. If you are not familiar with Compassionate Friends, they have a website (just google it).

The wonderful news is that they are going to be installing a traffic light at the intersection where the girls were killed. There are so very many accidents there.

Trisha is due any day now. We are all anxiously awaiting Megan Lea's arrival.
Hugs to you all.

I love you girls.

4 comments:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Good to see you posting... and hoping you're still planning on coming to the retreat in San Antonio in June! Have you signed up over at OSU? Email me! xpetunia@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Shelly R Wilson said...

YAY!! I'm thrilled that they are finally doing something to make that intersection safe. The cost has been so high. Love you muchly.

Anonymous said...

I hear congrats are in order~hope all is well!
My brother in law told me there were plans for a signal. He has to pass by there daily on his way to work. Thinking of you guys, tell everyone hello.

Geri said...

Oh wow... I bet you are so excited about Magen Lea ... My son Mike and his wife Katie are expecting thier first baby. Lilly Kate will be making her arrival in April. Looks like we have some future scrapbook stars on our hands!!!

Hope today is a good day for you!
Hugs!