Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18th

I am going to get my final rabies shot today. Yippie.

We went and had lunch with the girls on Sunday. Their headstone is rusting. There is rust coming out from around the flowers and stuff. When I went to talk to them yesterday they said there must have been a mistake made in the manufacturing process, a step left out or something with the final seal. ?? Anyway they are ordering a new one. Makes me sad.

Today is my son's third wedding anniversary. Each year for the kids I google what the gift should be, the traditional/modern gift for each year, and then shop for something that matches that. Last year was cotton, this year was glass or leather.

I don't have much to chat about, a friend mentioned that maybe it is because nothing really seems important anymore. She may be right.
Love you girls.

No comments: