Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30

Wow I have not been on the computer in a while. Went to the doctor on the 18th and he prescribed some medication for me. The headaches are gone now. My head was hurting constantly and I was feeling nausea often. He said that my body was still feeling like it was in danger and could not help itself. I guess he was right, because I do feel better physically. This is a good thing. I also got my last rabies shot. Yippiee.

I took the boys to the fair yesterday. It is a yearly tradition since Jonathan turned one. Nana and the boys go play the games and ride the rides. I will have to post some photos. I thought about the fact that Megan and I had talked about taking Kendall this year.

My online friends are wonderful. They remind me often that I am thought of even though I have not been around for a couple weeks. I have a goal to post or visit the boards at least everyother day now. I think that getting back to some usual things will help. Next I really want to scrap. I did clean off my table that I have just been stacking things on, so now I just have to get started. I guess I am not sure what is going to happen, will I be able to remember and enjoy, or will I fall apart?

We have been invited to the airshow today with some old friends. I have never been, but I guess we are going to try it.

Hugs to everyone.
I love you girls.

2 comments:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing OK. The fair sounds wonderful, I wish there was something like that around here! HUGS to you!

Aleta said...

Glad to hear you are feeling (physically) better. Take your time scrapping the girls. When you do, you want to remember the fun times and smile and cry a little. We don't want you getting physically exhausted again. HUGS my friend!