Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm here. Made it through the week. It's kinda ironic that I think memories are so wonderful and important, yet at the same time they cripple me too. It is getting better though. I can see that I will have a "new normal", the question is when. I think for everyone it is different. I have talked with four other people who lost children in an accident now, and the time frames are a bit different. Although they all say it will never be okay. Still reading, have another line that I realize is true. "If you are waiting for me to get back to my old self you will be disappointed, I will never be the same, I will be a new person, I hope you will wait to see if you still like me".


I scrapped a page this week, Made Caden's bear book, and with the help of a friend got the paper to finish Kendall's bear book. I have been trying to get back into life, one step at a time.


I bought a Wiifit yesterday. Did not have time to get it all set up yet, but am planning that for today. It was an implus buy. They just got in a shipment at Sams and I thought "why not". It sounds really neat. I think the yoga exercises might be soothing. We will see.


Trisha took the boys to see the Critter Expo at the Science Spectrum yesterday. They emailed me this photo last night. Sounds like they had a great time.
Miss you girls.

4 comments:

Shelly R Wilson said...

would love to see what you are working on. What are the "bear" books? much love

Aleta said...

thinking of you Teresa - lots of hugs!

Geri said...

Hang in there... even though the memories can be tough at times... they are still precious to relive.

You're gonna love love love the Wiifit... I "play" with mine almost daily ... my favorites are the step aerobics and some of the balance games... I'm not real good at some of the strength exercises... to wobbly ... but I do enjoy the yoga as well --- some poses I can maintain quite well... and others the wii will ask me "Do you have trouble walking" What? You sarcastic little machine!!!

Unknown said...

I love that quote. Been thinking of you!