Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7, 2007


Today is a good day. I have been looking at photos of Meg and Kendall. How much joy they brought to us. There are so many good things to think about.

Shannon made me a wonderful shadow box with a photo and the quote from Megan. It is so beautiful. What a wonderful family I have. I am blessed.

Here is the quote:

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who dont& believe that everything happens for a reason.If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it.Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it!


Look at the bikini I got for Kendall. Too cute!

I love you girls.

1 comment:

♥♥♥ jEn ♥♥♥ said...

i am so very sorry for your loss! my prayers are with you & your family!

god bless..

jen
xox